Wednesday, August 29, 2012

APPLE IPHONE 4S 16GB BLACK BrandNew Boxed and Factory Sealed with Apple Warranty .

APPLE IPHONE 4S 16GB BLACK BRANDNEW, BOXED, FACTORY SEALED, APPLE WARRANTY, SIMFREE / FACTORY PERMANENT UNLOCKED. Can be deliver same day within London, contact me please. Factory Permanent Unlocked / Never locked / Never been linked to any network, Works on any network in the UK and world wide and with Apple UK and Apple international Warranty. Actual picture of iphone factory sealed shown in gallery Any questions do not hesitate to call me ..... For full phone technical specification please visit apple uk websites Can be deliver same day within London, contact me please Hello! I am selling my i phone 4S, I have only had the phone for two months and unfortunately am selling it because I need the funds! I am a genuine person, not a business seller. I do not sell other gadgets or electronics, this is my phone and is a one off! The phone is fully unlocked making it funtional for all networks! THE PHONE IS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW, IT HAS NO STRATCHES OR MARKS ON IT AT ALL! Has been protected by a case for the time I have used it. PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT INCLUDING CHARGER, USB LEAD OR ANY OTHER ACCESSORY. sorry for any inconvenience. HEADPHONES ARE INCLUDED. thanks for looking, Paul - 07446167772 The Samsung Monte boasts a host of multimedia features and a sleek, sophisticated design - providing the style and performance of a high-end handset at an affordable price. With a stuning contrasting orange and graphite, or black and silver, color casing and an intuitive TouchWiz 2.0 Plus User Interface (UI), the Monte is set to become the latest must-have full touch Samsung device. The Samsung Monte makes staying conected w

0 comments:

Post a Comment