Wednesday, August 29, 2012

NOKIA 9210 COMUNICATOR NEW IN BOX SWAP .

nokia 9210 comunicator new in box.use on all networks .use a piece of high spec history. very collectable sell swap why try me just ask into all sorts Hi I have an add already, but due to the responses, I think I would prefer to find a buyer that is willing for me to post the item too them, due to my location. Its a brand new iPhone 4, unused and black , and is unlocked t any network :) I AM SELLING DUE TO AN UPGRADE MY BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 BLACK. THIS PHONE IS USED AND HAS COMESTIC SCRATCHES ETC THE PHONE IS ON VODAFONE AND BEEN UNLOCKED IVE USED 02 AND WORKS FINE. CASH ON COLLECTION. iphone 3gs 16gb black (o2)(giffgaff) brand new screen today os 5.1.1 good battery life back has slight pocket scuffs..nothing major the buts...wifi works well enough ,but you need to be within about 5-6 metres of the source can be seen working...will wipe before buyer leaves cable charger and case supplied 100 ono cash on collection only harrogate hg 2-7 area+starbeck call/text 07720602549 I want to buy a new or in mint condition samsung galaxy s III with all accessories, preferably white one. I am able to buy it straight away, so if u have one to sell and urgently need money - just write to me. Cash on collection only. No time wasters please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment