Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 - Noble black Smartphone !

the phone is in great conditions and fully working its unlocked so will take any sim , any network come in box with all accessories , charger, headphones , usb cable , extra screen protectors , 2 covers and a extra battery bargain ... if dosent sell till monday will be sold to phone recycle so dont waste my time with silly offers Hi, I am selling my Iphone 3GS with 16GB.. In very good condition with a few scratches.. Also with it I will be selling the charger. I am looking for a buyer around the Seven Dials in brighton, or if you can get to the seven dials feel free. The iphone requires a Orange sim card,,, or you could get the phone unlocked. If your interested email me leaving your email address for me to contact you. I have for sale a NEW and unused Iphone 4 which is currently on tmobile network. Black 16GB Comes boxed with headphones, usb charger and mains wall charger. This is a low price for a new iphone so dont offer me 200 Please call me on 07795487740 Sony Ericsson chargers x4 all working can sell seprate for 2.00 each or all for a fiver. collection only. sorry no picture as cant upload them to my computer Nokia 6230i Black and Grey Edition Unlocked to all networks except 3 In excellent condition cosmetically Phone only No box 20.00 No Offers -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Also have another 6230i in same colour and condition on orange network 

0 comments:

Post a Comment