Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Samsung g600 very good condition with box and charger and head phone !

samsung g600 very good condition with box and charger and head phone , tmobile only u can unlock , ben used but still fantastic condition please call me on 07828719281 Nokia 8600 Luna Phone is in immaculate condition (see pictures and viewing welcome) Its on T-Mobile at the moment so your going to have to unlock it Comes with charger and phone Grab it for 90 ono Calls Only As I will NOT respond to texts I will consider a trade so let me know what you have Thanks Abz Blackberry Bold 9700 (Unlocked) Selling my much loved Blackberry due to upgrading. It is unlocked, is in full working order and comes complete with all ORIGINAL items: - Charger - Silicone Case - USB Lead Very minor wear and tear marks, no dents or large scratches at all. in amazing condition overall. Holds really battery well. Any further questions please email me. From a pet and smoke free home. Posted 1st class. No returns accepted. Thanks for looking! Please note advertised other places Blackberry 9780 in mint condition and perfect working order. Unlocked to all networks. It comes with box charger manual books ,cd tools and USB cable. My last and final price is 90 No silly offers please. Thank you call for info i do post UK only Hi 

0 comments:

Post a Comment