Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Apple iPhone 4s on O2 tesco and giff gaff *

Hello and welcome to my ad I have for sale a brand new condition iPhone 4s on O2 tesco and giff gaff It comes un-boxed with all accessories Please note: I also have other phones for sale so please Specify which one you are after. Buy with confidence!!!! I will give you full receipt with imei and my address Thanks for looking Imran Sony Ericsson WT13i smart phone on vodafone boxed comes with charger/usb cable, headphones and silver edge case (green currently on) 15 or best offer email or text 07532005239 Apple iphone 4 , Black, 16gb (o2 ) - This is a new handset sent as a replacement 2 weeks ago. (I have just upgraded to galazy note) All in full working condition, genuine Nokia accessories and in original box 1) Nokia Fast Charger AC-15 2) Nokia micro USB OTG to USB adapter CA-156 3) Nokia micro USB OTG to USB adapter CA-156 4) Nokia HDMI adapter CA-157 5) Nokia Charging and Data Cable CA-185CD/CA-190CD 6) Nokia Stereo Headset WH-701 7) Quick Guide, User Guide and Product information leaflet I HAVE A HTC HD UNLOCKED ANY NETWORK USED BUT NEW CONDITON BOXED 8 MP CAMERA EVREYTHING WORKING FREE BLUE SLINE BACK COVER HEADPHONES USB CABLE CHARGER USER MANUAL INCLUDED SYSTEM FULLY UPDATED ANDROID PROCESSOR &

0 comments:

Post a Comment