Thursday, August 23, 2012

Apple iphone 4s black or white unlocked. .

Brand new sealed in the box iPhone 4s 16gb. I have both black and white. this are brand new and sealed and will come with proof of purchase. Please note although there is 14 iphone 4s in the picture I only have 9 of these left. there is 6 white and 3 black. Due to security I will not be accepting cash on collection, as the risk is to high with such value involved. I will accept a Uk bank transfer, I will not post outside the uk. If payment is made before 5pm I will be able to post same day. I will only accept payment for one iPhone per person unless 2 seprate payments are made die to chargebacks. although I would like one per customer. please note the phone will only have around 11months warranty left as they have been with me for a couple of weeks now. these are 16gb only. Postage will be free next day delivery. Please contact me via email, test message or phonecall Nokia lumia 800 likr new Only one little mark on the top were you plug in the charger but nothing bad. in exeelent condition and a great phone! Comes with charger box instructions earphones (unused) Case. all up to date and a brilliant phone for social sites. htc wildfire s in white was on contract with vodafone now upgraded to iphone original box and charger good condition some small surface scratches from general wear and tear 70 call ash anytime 07769 255 005 stretford Hi here i have for sale a near new and in mint condition in a colour of your own choice blackberry curve 8520 pay and go unlocked for all networks boxed with charger 

0 comments:

Post a Comment