Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Brand New Sealed in Box IPhone 4s 32gb White *

Just got an upgrade but my existing I phone is in well working order so want to get rid of this one. The price above is my asking price,please feel free to put a near offer I might accept it. Its white in color and came sim free from the company. Means any Network, Any Country it all works. Still has full 1 year warranty from Manufacturer. Here I av iPhone 3GS white 16gb want to swap for another phone and bit of cash phone is in good con jus got a few scratches on the bck try me wiv wot u got Thanks for looking Hi there I have an Iphone 4S recently upgraded, I am happy with my previous Iphone 4 therefore selling it for quick money. Price 180 ONO. No time wasters please. Contact : 07428115009 (anytime) I will buy your blocked Iphone 4s for up to 150, can collect usually same day, If not next day. I will also buy your cracked screen iPhone 4s (Email for price). Just give me a call or email if your interested. Cash on collection only! No paypal etc! HI, I AM SELLING MY NOKIA MOBILE 16 GB UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS EXCEPT 3 AND IS IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER, MOBILE COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX, INSTRUCTION MANUAL, CD COMPUTER LEADS, USB LEADS AND MAINS CHARGER . THANKS FOR VIEWING..

0 comments:

Post a Comment