Friday, August 17, 2012

Orange Contract Blackberry Torch -

I am currently 10months into a 24month Orange contract with a Blackberry Torch which I no longer need. The phone is in relatively good condition, still works as it should! With a 5.0mp camera. The contract is Orange Panther - 15.50 a month with 50minutes, Unlimited texts and 250mb of Data. No charge for this other than to take the contract over. Hi I need an iphone 3GS or iphone 4 urgently. It should be factory unlocked and in good condition My budget is around 150. Please contact me on 07501 590 897 Thanks 150 ono as new 3 months old will swap for wildfire S in same condition open to offers but not silly ones call07775317527 for more info on voda by the way but onley 5 to unlock to all networks 4 month old mint condition HTC cha cha with two screen protectors and purple phone case. No scratches and dents on the phone or on the screen. I have used a screen protector the whole time using the phone. Features: Memory card slot Touchscreen and QWERTY keypad 5 megapixel colour camera with auto focus and LED flash VGA front camera Android with HTC Sense Internal GPS antena 2.6-inch touch screen with 480 x 320 resolution Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery capacity: 1250 mAh Collection in person only either near my home in Staple Hill or can meet in Bristol City Centre. Few light scratches but overall sound, works fine want to sell it fast wont budge much on the price. Is fully unlocked and has the box charger etc. Email or phone me, dont text as I have no credit. You have

0 comments:

Post a Comment