Sunday, August 26, 2012

WHITE BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 ON ALL NETWORKS SALE OR SWAP ?

HI THERE AM SELLING MY BLACKBERRY BOLD IN WHITE IN MINT CONDITION,COMES WITH BOX CHARGER LEATHER CASE AND USB WILL SWAP FOR A ANOTHER SMARTPHONE MAKE REASONABLE OFFER!!!!!!! TEXT ON 07907168744 EVERYTHING IS WORKING... IM LOOKING FOR A QUICK SALE BECAUSE I CANT ACTIVATE THIS PHONE.. SO IF U CAN PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.. PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS NO OFFERS CASH ON COLLECTION THANKS Hi. Everyone. I want to sell my iphone 4S black 16gb. My phone is never used like a phone and so its almost new and not even single scratch. Its in Mint Condition. Reason selling is I have got bb from work and like it. Its Factory Unlocked and open to all network. Comes with charger & headset as I have lost box while moving house. 315 Final -Price is the Price. No offer please! I live near Chadwell Heath Station (East London) so exchange can be made in this area. Call Khan 07714168184 BRAND NEW SAMSUNG CHAT 335, BLACK IN COLOUR, UNWANTED UPGRADE, ABSOLUTE BARGAIN, THINK ITS LOCKED TO TALK MOBILE, BUT COULD BE UNLOCKED AT ANY LOCAL PHONE STORE, PERFECT PRESENT FOR BIRTHDAY, CHRISTMAS, OR JUST BECAUSE YOU NEED A NEW PHONE, SORRY CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY, I WILL NOT POST PHONE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, CASH ON COLLECTION, I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL, THANKS FOR LOOKING, Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo White - Phone is in good condition - Unlocked to all networks - Comes with charger You are more than welcome to come down and check before you buy. - Open to offers. Please call me on 07939576645

0 comments:

Post a Comment