Friday, August 31, 2012

HTC one X unlocked open to any network -

Sold,,, Sold for sale htc one X Unlocked very good condition got screen protector on it and also gel case with it. No offers or awaps Thanks for looking any questions please email me or tx me only coz i may be at work Sold Sold Samung Galaxy S I9000 In excellent condition with charger, USB cable, with box. On Vodafone but may work on other networks Upgrade forcs sale. 100. Hi and welcome to the sale of my Iphone 4s 16gb. The phone is brand new boxed and still sealed, never opened It is on T-mobile but as anyone knows that can be unlocked if taken into a shop. Can be collected or I can post same day as long as its paid for before 3pm by paypal as gift payment, Not much else i can say other than thanks for looking and enjoy :) X Hi i am selling a Sony Ericsson xperia X10i. Its in excellent condition and no scratch on it. The phone is unlocked and will comes with original box, charger, headphone, car charger, manual, USB cable, 8GB memory card and a leather case. If you interest call me. Cash collection only. NO TIME WASTER PLEASE. Selling my Samsung Galaxy S2 in black, only a few months old in excellent condition (stayed in protector). Comes with box and charger. BONUS-PHONE IS UNLOCKED ON ANY NETWORK!!! Any questions or offers please contact me. :) NO PAYPAL OR TIME WASTERS!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment