Thursday, July 26, 2012

ARSENAL,CHELSEA,MANCHESTER UNITED,LIVERPOOL, BRACELET AND MOBILE PHONE,ID CARD HOLDER LANYARD .

I have 100 mobile phone holder in black and red colour of ARSENAL. I also have 10pcs each of CHELSEA and ARSENAL bracelet. Retail at 4 or 5 depends on market place. Small QTY will be considered and CASH payment only. Brand New, New Design Job Lot Glow in the dark protective buffers, so you can always see your phone. Ideal for iphone 4 /4S Ideal for ebay trader, carbooter, market. Like new Blackberry Bold 9700 in mint condition all round. Phone is in full working order with no problems whatsoever. The phone has been in a hard case, so there is no scratches at all. Selling due to an upgrade to Samsung note. Can meet buyer for viewing and pickup. No time wasters please. Thanks for looking. I have a blackberry curve 8520 in white (UNLOCKED ANY NETWORK) or an IPod touch 1st gen both in good condition except my blackberry curve 8520 has a button missing on the side but dosent affect the phone at all. reason why selling on here because the second hand stores will not except my blackberry in this condition due to missing button as they caot sell it on. I will not give a warranty i have a receipt for my phone. I brought my phone around 4 - 5 months ago and just want an upgrade as everyone else has a blackberry curve 8520 or 9300. I can get pictures if you want them. I have seen many unwanted upgrades of the blackberry 9320 so i was wondering if anyone was willing to swap. I am willling to pay for the blackberry 9320 in full (if the price is cheap) or in part with my blackberry 8520 i am not responsible if my blackberry 8520 break after we swapped it email me and i will reply quickly as i use email on my blackberry. I will prefer WANTED! &

0 comments:

Post a Comment