Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Samsung galaxy s3 blue for sale never been opened box sealed ?

HI I HAVE THIS SAMSUNG FOR SALE WAS TIME FOR MY UPGRADE BUT AM STICKING TO MY IPHONE. BOX IS SEALED NEVER BEEN USED ITS ON THE O2 NETWORK CAN GET IT UNLOCKED BUT MENT OPENING THE BOX. AM ALSO OFFERING 125 CREDIT FOR ANY O2 CONTRACT ADDED ON FOR YOUR NEXT BILL I GET THESE DISCOUNTS FROM A COMPANY I WORK FOR NOT GOING TO USE THEM SO THOUGHT ID THROW IT IN. CALL ANYTIME OR TEX THANKS Samsung galaxy note as new, in original box with original headphones and charger. Has a screen protector on, tiny, barely noticable scratch at the bottom of the phone and a couple of usage marke on the stylus pen, but again, nothing you caotice and does not affect the phone at all. Got a hardback case bought seperately included in sale. I only want to do the following deals- - cash sale 320 - swap for iphone 4s 32gb/ 64gb (not 8gb or 16gb) - swap for iphone 4 32gb + 50 (not 8gb or 16gb) - swap for iPad2 32gb/ 64gb (not lower then 32gb) - swap my phone + 50 for iPad3 32gb/ 64gb (not lower then 32gb) Please only make offers if you have the above items i want. If you have one of the above items then i am open to offers. I will only deal from my house for peace of mind. I will reply to texts and calls but not emails. PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS. I cant upload p I am selling my blackberry bold 9900 Black..factory unlocked therefore can use any network sim...Mint Condition... FIX PRICE,NO OFFERS Collection Only........... 07766904078 Blackberry curve 8250 for sale on Vodaphone network, can be unlocked to other networks if needed. Comes

0 comments:

Post a Comment