Thursday, July 26, 2012

Iphone 3g 8gb unlocked +

iphone 3g 8gb unlocked and jailbroken open to anynetwork boxed with charger usual crack on the back near the docking point not bad full working order Hi, I am selling my unlocked and rooted Orange San Francisco phone (AKA ZTE Blade). Its black and in excellent condition, it is fully boxed with all accessories/plastics etc and looks like new. This is a great Android phone which will work with any network operator, the battery holds its charge really well. I have loaded on Android 2.2 (Froyo r10) Kernel 2.6.32.9-Perf If you have any questions let me know Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 - 16GB - White Hello Buyers Today I have this fantastic white Samsung Galaxy SII for sale. I am sure you’re already familiar with its specification so I will skip that. As for the phone i canot say it is in good condition as been heavily used. The outer cover shows heavy signs of use with scoffs and damages to the outer case. There are also few deep scratches on the front glass (which u cant really see on the pic) it was difficuly to catch the scratches on my camera. Despite the obvious outer cosmetic damages it does not affect the internal function of the phone one bit. In fact even with the scratches the touch screen function works perfectly. As stated the phone is unlocked to any network. the operating system is android systerm 4.0.3 ice cream sandwich it is a great phone i just dont need it any more as i have got the new s3 phone. I decided to carry out a full cosmetics repair on the case SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 WHITE BRAND NEW UNLOCKED CAN BE COLLECTED FROM OUR OFFICE THIS IS A CASH ON

0 comments:

Post a Comment