Saturday, July 28, 2012

BNIB Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3 (Blue) .

This is Brand New Samsung Galaxy S3 Phone in Blue and Unlocked To all network I also have White phone its all brand new and Unlocked to all network. I also have 3 Iphone there are locked to orange and t-mobile these iphones are still with seal there are not even open but i have open the galaxy phones to unlock. if you have a galaxy phone and want to get it unlocked you can call me take 10min and only 15 (but you have to come to my place with your phone and i ll do it right infront of you) iphone price is 380 I am based in Harrow on the hill. you can come and check the phone phones and pay cash please call me on 07403548854 thanks black iphone 3gs 8gb, very good condition, fully functional, selling as I bought a new phone. Comes with original pieces including box, usb cable, charger adapter and information booklet. Also included is a red rubber phone case. available for collection. price can be discussed. Htc one s brand new unopened. Paymenta can be made via PayPal. Once I received the payment I will ship the handset Postage is free in uk If interested contact me:07715340771 this is very in mint condition UNLOCKED phone with charger,there is no any sign of any usages on the body ,sale invoice will be provide,pls email or call me NO TAX. blackberry unlocked to all networks just need re housing because there are some scratches comes with charger new software updated in perfect working condition ring me for more info my number is 07508657290 comes with a few silicone cases SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY NO TIME WASTERS

0 comments:

Post a Comment