Monday, July 30, 2012

Real ice watches brand new ?

i have a ice watches all diffrent colours they are stilll sealed all colours including blue purple pink black red and more they are in mint conditioever been wore these watches are 80-90 pound in shops so grab urself a bargaine ring or text on 07442174496 I GOT A VERY CLEAN BLACKBERY TORCH THAT I WANT TO SELL BECAUSE I NOW HAVE AN IPHONE THAT I INTEND OF USING AND NEED THE CASH ASAP SOO CALL AT ANY TIME FOR THIS PHONES VIEWING OR BUYING 100 CALL 07923080965 TO VIEW THE PHONE HAS MINOR SCRATCHES ON THE CORNERS AS SEEN ON PICS BUT THATS IT AND IS A VERY GOOD PHONE TO USE I have an apple I phone 4 16GB White smart phone for sale with all its accessories.: Original Box Mains Charger Earphones USB cable The phone is been used for a year but it has no scratches or marks. It looks like new. In great condition You can see the pictures. My price is 270. Contact me on - 07588961579 HTC Hero - White smartphone for sale in Absolutely as New condition. Unlocked. Comes with two pouches and charging/conecting USB cable. SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 16GB MARBLE WHITE IN COLOR THIS PHONE IS SPOTLESS WITH NO MARKS ON THE BACK OR THE FRONT UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK ONLY SELLING AS I PREFER MY OTHER MODEL OF PHONE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 16GB MARBLE WHITE HEADPHONES CHARGER USB CABLE BOOK ALL BOXED. WILL NOT TAKE PAYPAL WILL NOT POST NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE THIS IS CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY. 350 N

0 comments:

Post a Comment