Thursday, July 26, 2012

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 (((BRAND NEW))) WITH ACCESSORIES +

I HAVE HERE A BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 WITH ALL THE ACCESSORIES AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE! WAS BOUGHT AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT BUT IS UNWANTED AND HAD IT TOO LONG TO RETURN! LITERALLY ONLY BEEN OPENED UP TO TAKE A PICTURE OF WHAT IS INCLUDED, BARGAIN PRICE AT 375 ONO NO SILLY OFFERS PLEASE AS I HAVE PAID MORE THAN I AM SELLING IT FOR AS IT IS AND NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE! WULD LIKE A SALE ASAP.. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK THANKS Must be in decent condition. It must also come with its original box with all its other components. I am only buying in London. I will be happy to come and meet the seller. Please feel free to contact me for further questions. P.S. If you are to contact me via phone, please text only. Thank you. *NOTE: I AM NOT SELLING THE PHONE. I WANT TO BUY IT. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME THINKING I AM SELLING ONE.* sony ericsson x10 mini android phone on 02 network for sale comes with charger, usb, headphones, 2gig mem card, screen protector and spare back cover. in gud condition may b able to deliver depending how far away from us u r. Take a look at the picture and if your interested either text/ ring or email me and we can arrange payment. Although im listing this AD in London, i live iottingham so pickup isnt advised. Thank you, Chelsea :) Brand new boxed, unlocked blackberry curve 9360 Comes with all the leads and a 4gb memory card The phone is 5 days old and im selling it as i have a brand new phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment