Friday, July 27, 2012

Nokia lumia 800 for sale £200 or swapp with sony xperia s or xperia u. *

iv got a nokia lumia complete wd box and evrythng on it...phone is in mint condition as i ave it on a case, no scratches or anythn on it. im on o2 but d phone is unlocked so it wud take any sim card no problem. If interested txt me or call me 07851159010 look for angelo. iphone 4 16gb black boxed the fault with the phone it will only switch on when plugged in the wall i dont know what the problem is as i dont repair phones and it as just been sat on the side for the last couple of months so just want to get rid the phone is on 3 and is in good condition cosmectically It is boxed but no charger as i use that for my 4s faulty handset no battery no reception on handset #n not bared or anything unlocked to all collection only ono Hello, I have a spare sim card which I am not using and would like to sell this to someone who can make use of this. i have additional contact sim card (Tmobile) which comes with 50min per month with unlimited internet and unlimited text messages. I pay about 20 per month and its on 18mts contract. I can sell this to someone at reasonable price who can make use of this sim. Get in touch with me at 07909837656 or email me, Many thanks, Jay I am selling my SONY ERICSSON XPERIA X10i WHITE BOXED for sale. in good condition very clean like new all working open to all networks still got screen protector on. come with box, charger, phone, 2GB MEMORY CARDS and protecting case. 110 NO OF

0 comments:

Post a Comment