Saturday, July 28, 2012

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 with £20 Credit !

BlackBerry Curve 9300 unlocked, no scratches, kept in excellent condition and will come with 5 covers. It will come with BBM already active as there is 5 months left. I bought a T-Mobile sim with 6 months free BBM and the sim has 20 credit and nobody has the number. Please contact me with any questions you may have. 70 no offers. Thank you Iphone 4 32GB for sale!!! In very good condition. Phone is fully working, carrier is network Orange. Comes with original box,charger,earphones, instruction booklet and sim card removal tool. I have held this set for about 1,5 years now. I am selling my Iphone 4 as I have a new phone. If interested, please contact me at: 07846579319. this is the new blackberry bold its touch and type only 5 days old my bf got it for me but i cant get used to it as i was previously using an iphone, it is a great stylish phone tho its slim its boxed with all accesories its 220 ovno or will swap for an iphone 4 thanks It is a upgrade, brand new just arrived today (24/07/12). I have a reciept and everything 16 GB black with all accessories and box. Grab urself a bargain! Text me if u want it. Please dont call just text.. 07400704442 """"" UNUSED LG CHOCOLATE COOKIE. ON VIRGIN NETWORK....45.... Everything is packed in the original box. Accessories / box contents are as below LG CHOCOLATE COOKIEMOBLE PHONE........ Mains charger Battery Headphones Data cabLE POUCH Instruction booklet lg cookie on VIRGIN network boxed in very good condit

0 comments:

Post a Comment