Saturday, July 28, 2012

NEW BlackBerry Bold 9900 8GB Black UNLOCKED One Week Old! *

NEW BLACKBERRY 9900 WHITE THE PHONE IS ONLY A WEEK OLD THEREFORE IN SCRATCHLESS CONDITION AND WORKS PERFECTLY COMES BOXED WITH; DATA CABLE WALL CHARGER CLEANING CLOTH POUCH EARPHONES BATTERY ALL ACCESSORIES (EXCEPT FOR POUCH) ARE NEW AND UNUSED if interested, please contact me on my number; 07969824142 Hi, I am selling a brand new 8520 curve in Black. The phone is still in the box and the box is unsealed. It is an unwanted gift. The phone is on Vodafone. If interested then please text me on 07761328485 as I am working this evening. The phone must go tomorrow. Colour Black Additional Features 300 standard UK texts and 500MB of UK web access FREE for 30 days when you top up �10 with Vodafone. Brand Blackberry Dimensions (WxDxH in cm) 109 x 60 x 13.9 mm Model Number 8520 Network Vodafone Talktime (hrs) Up to 4 h 30 min Standby (hrs) Up to 408 h I am selling my Samsung Galaxy s. It is in good condition, no scratches to the screen. It is runing Android 2.1. It also comes with a case, charger and USB lead I am looking for a quick sale. No time wasters please and no bargaining. I am also selling my Samsung digital camera. It is iew condition with SD card, packaging, USB conector and software CD. 4x optical zoom, colour red. This camera is still selling in most shops for over 50.00 Will sell for 25.00. blackberry 8520 for sale locked to t mobile ....*bay unlocks them for 99p

0 comments:

Post a Comment