Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Apple I Phone 3GS 16GB on O2 GREAT condition !

Hi, i am selling a EXCELLENT condition I Phone 3GS 16GB on the O2 network. The phone comes with the original box, a charger and all the instructions and the sim removal pin. text 07810447934, ringwood, cheers here i have the new blackberry 9900 with box been used 3,4times no scratches or nothing wrong with it, load of stuff with it, xq beats headphones , normal head fones , starter pack, plus a walk about charger , plus normal charger, an 2usb leads, i want 2 swap fora QUAD OR MOTORBIKE, or cash 230 ono if interested ring 07880257564 Pristine and boxed up with all accessories Apple iPad 2 32GB wifi version. Barely used, would make perfect gift. Receipt included with about warranty-bought from John Lewis so about 15 months left on it. Needs to go ASAP. ******NOW SOLD****** I RECENTLY BOUGHT A PHONE COUPLE OF DAYS AGO. ITS IN A BLACK COLOUR. NOW I WANT TO SELL IT. I GOT CHARGER BOX AND PHONE. SCREEN PROTECTED. IF SOMEONE INTERESTED CALL ME OR TEXT ME 07429616233 NAME: 7EX Hi I am selling my brand new HTC desire c in white never been opened or switched on its locked to 3 network , it has beats audio built in , and has a 4g memory built in which u can expand with a mem card , has the latest software 4.0 ice cream sandwich , it is a lovely phone but I need the money for my holiday so has to go this week hence low price thanks for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment