Friday, September 7, 2012

CHEAP BLACKBERRY 932O FOR SALE - BRAND NEW .

Hello, im selling my blackberry 9320 its brand new and fully working with no scratches at all. its on all networks and in excellent condition. good price - 90.00 *I do swap deals* email me - text me - phone me i phone 3gs 16GB Black, FACTORY UNLOCKED (any network), good condition, latest software iOS 5.1.1, original i phone travel charger and box with manuals, USB data cable, case and 10 spare screen protectors. blackberry bold 9700 broken screen is all thats wrong with it still able to make calls but cant see anything calls only please after 4pm Received an engagement gift last weekend. Used it two days, android not my thing, so selling Case and headphones unopened. Just opened charger and used phone for two days. Not in use anymore put away with box waiting for buyer. BRAND NEW APPLE IPHONE 4S - BLACK - ORANGE NETWORK COMES IN A BOX WITH CHARGER , USB CABLE, EARPHONES, SIM TRAY KEY ALSO HAS 12 MONTH FREE WARRANTY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment