Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blackberry bold 9900 in black vodafone !

im selling my blackberry bold 9900 with all the accesories ( charger,car charger,,usb cable,new headphones unused and all in the original box.) there is a couple of small scratches on the casing not bad at all hence why selling so cheap.no scratches on the screen and has original carbon fibre back. its on vodafone only . the only only reason im selling is because my partner got me a new iphone will b sad to see it go. no time wasters please many thanks. kelly if i dont answer my partner thomas might. contact me on 01416387471 or 07824631987. NOKIA X7 UNLOCKED 2GB ONO a very nice and fast phone fully working in very good condition fully unlocked to any network please NO TEXT calls only i got no credit!!!! 150 ONO open to offers my girlfriends old iPhone is in used condition, comes with pink iPhone case. In perfect working order. Only fault is headphone jack is not working but could be an easy fix for someone. there is a hairline fracture where the dock conector is and scratches on the back and on the front. this does not affect the phone at all and everything on it works 100%. OPEN TO OFFERS. thanks for looking Hi, I am selling my iphone 4s as i will most likely buy the iphone 5 when it comes out. This one is in pristine condition as i just got it replaced from the apple store. Has about a month left on applecare so you can easily buy extended cover yourself. No scratches/no dead pixels. Comes with iOS 6 too but can restore to ios5 if needed. This is factory unlocked as it was bought directly from apple. Pics: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/photoon09092012at0942.jpg/ http://imageshack

0 comments:

Post a Comment