Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Samsung Galaxy S3 (Unlocked) +

New Samsung Galaxy S3 White, Factory Unlocked (Open to accept any Sim card around the world) Comes with all original accessories and boxed. Only a month old and Still under Manufacturer warranty. 370 or nearest reasonable offer. Or Also Have a Samsung Galaxy s3 on Vodafone. Also in Mint condition. With all accessories and boxed. Cash sale of 340 or swap with iPhone 4s White Unlocked & Cash My way. Text 07855826893 Here I have for sale my Apple iPhone 4S 32GB in white. It was bought on contract from 3. Boxed with USB cable, power adapter and manual. Also included is a black beyzacase leather case. Barely used, and is in excellent condition. 420 collection from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. No part ex or offers. No postage. Collection only. denon dns3500 cdjs in flight cases also arcam cambridge audio amp 1 citronic mixer and sony headphones alsohave 2 red soundlab 200 watt speakers aswell all leads included up for swaps for nething ie macbook pro ipads top spec laptop text me on 07926538343 or mke sensible cash offer with stuff ontop upto you I am selling an iPhone 4 Black 16gb, it is in excellent condition, The iPhone comes with box( documents included), USB cable/charger. Contact me if you have any questions. If I do not pick up please leave a message, I will get back to you as soon as I can. Serious buyers only. Thank you for viewing. Chris HAVE A BROKEN IPHONE/BLACKBERRY/SAMSUNG ECT

0 comments:

Post a Comment