Sunday, September 9, 2012

Blackberry 8520 Black with charger, usb, case & media card *

Blackberry Curve 8520, fairly new, bought in April. Unlocked, says its vodafone but can have any sim card in it (I have used both an international sim and an o2 sim) Everything works fine on it, i still have the charger and usb cable. I also have 2 micro sd cards that can go in it! The is also an international charger included (not actually for a blackberry phone but has a usb port which you can put the blackberry lead into) I had a fake Cath Kidston case on it, which i have included. Will need the item to be collected from me as all the accessories will make it expensive to send! APPLE IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE ON ORANGE/ T MOBILE HAS CRACKED GLASS ON BACK AND FRONT OTHERWISE WORKS PERFECTLY CONTACT 07873137430 BlackBerry Tourch 9800 ,unlocked open to all networks good condition boxed , comes in the box BlackBerry Tourch 9800 , battrey, charger, leather case +and a memory card for a quick sale grab a bargin must go today 155 or nearest offer My iPhone 4 - 16 GB is for sale, it is 18 months old and is in excelent condition & working order. There are no scratches on the front or the back of the phone. I have had a case on the phone which has rubbed slightly on the aluminium strip rounds the edge of the phone but no serious marks. It is boxed with all the accessories with it inc - the manuals, sim ejection tool, mains charger, dock cable headphones that have never been used. This is a very well looked after phone and will be a bargain to who ever buys it. If you have any questions I will be pleased to answer them. Selling a brand NEW Marble white 32gb Galaxy S3 Factory Unlocked, open to al

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing beats the original blackberry chargers! They work for pretty much any phone. I know when i had a blackberry, my brother used to steal my charger to use with his motorola phone and it worked fine. I also never had to replace my charger because it is built solid. Now I am selling Blackberry chargers for retail stores or even wholesalers! BlackBerry Chargers Distribution

Post a Comment