Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nokia Lumia 800 - 16 GB - Black (O2) Smartphone .

Nokia Lumia 800 for sale which is locked to the O2 network.. I recently won this device at O2 for a sales incentive and have only opened the box to check all is working and to update it but have not used the phone for any length of time.. The handset comes with original box and accessories and everything is in perfect condition! Will meet buyer in coventry town centre either on lunch break or after work! Thanks ! This sale is for an activated Cyclone mobile unlocking with over 100 Nokia cables. Over 300 worth of stuff. Other unlocking boxes also for sale. 95 including cables - NO OFFERS. However, if you buy all the boxes off me then I will do a good deal for the lot. Check out http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/ for full details of this product. I am hoping I could pass my remaining contract on to someone who would like my great package of Oragne Panther 40, it only has another year left on it, and its only roughly 37 pounds a month, I am hoping to go onto pay as you go as i keep spending too much money on my phone bills. BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 LIKE NEW UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS FULLY BOXED ALL ACESSERIES FROM NEW QUICK SALE NEEDED 07811373786 sony xperia s all boxed with all leads, brand new, will sell or part exchange for a blackberry torch plus 100 or straight swap for iphone 4 txt 07887384935

0 comments:

Post a Comment