Monday, September 10, 2012

I phone 4,black,excellent condition,T mobile,16 gb -

i phone 4,very good condion,not even single scratches,black,t mobile works and looks like brand new comes with charger,manual book,sim locker,usb cable,iphone box,safety case,tom tom software,front and back screen protector, again very good condition, if u feel free call lilly 07988293698 HELLO I HAVE AN SAMSUNG S3 IN PEBBLE BLUE NEW ALL NETWORKS I HAVE CHARGER USB ETC I CANT SEEM TO FIND THE BOX CALL ME FOR DETAILS ON – 07572381730 PLEASE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE AS I WILL SELL FROM MY HOME ADDRESS. I WILL PROVIDE A HAND WRITTEN RECEIPT WITH ALL DETAILS. CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY. got blackberry 8520 fully working, bought it recently, still in very good condition and i still have the box phone is unlocked mint condition on T-MOBILE WITH BOX COMES WITH TWO SHOCK PROOF COVERS AND SCREEN PROCTORS...PLZ TEXT ME BEFORE YOU CALL NO TIME WASTERS. Apple iphone 4s, immaculate condition, like new. In white, 16gb. Restored back to factory settings. Locked to orange. Box comes complete wiv everything u wud get new. GRAB YOURSELFS A BARGAIN AS THIS IS LIKE BRAND NEW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment