Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ascend Mobile Unlocked 3g Android As New In Box £80 or swap for another phone -

Ascend G300 Mobile Unlocked to all networks As new in box with all accessories Has loads of features 80 or swap for another phone Collection only hello i am selling my brand new 4s 16g black it was a unwanted birthday present so i want to sell it phone comes with box charger and other adaptors. i would prefer if you call me and no withheld numbers give me a call if interested sensible offers only A great HTC Wildfire mobile touch screen phone in great condition which includes a USB charger lead, Case and box. Its currently on vodafone network. New phone forces sale. Please contact or text on 07920140002 70.00 ONO i have a curve 9360 i black still got box for it want a different blackberry from the old curve to bold. get intouch 07720660767 Blackberry bold 9900 one of the latest which is open to all networks and comes with the charger and a USB cable. The condition of the phone is pretty good it does have a few scratches but nothing major that will put you off. I need to sell the phone off as soon as possible and dont really want offers from people so please call me or text me if you are ready to buy the phone,,,07938890779 Collection from my house in smallheath Thanks...07938890779

0 comments:

Post a Comment