Monday, September 10, 2012

***HTC One X - 32 GB - White Smartphone*** ?

here i am selling my HTC One X. I was purchased in may so still has 20 months warranty ideally looking for 280 but I welcome reasonable offers Looks practically new as has had a case on throughout. comes with original accessories, box, S line case and free sim adapter any questions feel free to contact me full specs: http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_x-4320.php iPhone 3gs 32gb, Boxed with everything including a jelly case, Mint condition, On orange/T-mobile. Wanting to swap with a blackberry!, Torch 9800 or 9810?, Or a 9790 or 9900, Nothing else!, Dont text me as i have no credit to reply to them, Either ring me, Or e-mail me. ring ben - 07967429142 Hi, I am selling an Iphone 4 in mint condition, no scratches, almost new, a month old. Open to T- mobile and Orange and comes with a box and all accessories including unopened and unused headphones and charger. I am also throwing in a free case with the phone. price negotiable and quick sale. no overseas offers. please feel free to contact me if you have any enquirers. thank you I HAVE A 4 WEEK OLD BLACKBERRY BOLD 9790 WHICH HAS ONLY BEEN USED ON TMOBILE SO NOT SURE IF UNLOCKED. HAS A SLIGHT SCUFF TO TOP CORNER. SELLING DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ON WITH. I AM OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS. NO TIMEWASERS PLEASE. Galaxy s2 unbranded and open to all networks used but in good condition some small scrarches to front and back but its been used but still very good overall i just like to be fare with the descriprion .it comes with charger and headphones and pop your sim card in and its ready to go.i would swap for another phone i fancy something diffrent but please no iphones i prefer a large screen .email with what you have and

0 comments:

Post a Comment