Friday, July 20, 2012

Apple iphone 3GS 16 GB White unlocked jailbroken with TOMTOM +

in excellent condition and perfect working order with accessories NO time wasters please Please dont contact for last price I am a business seller and i also have iphones available on other networks I am selling my Blackberry Bold 9780 phone. It is in excellent condition. I am selling it because I have upgraded to a 9790, I love them that much! The Bold 9780 is a superb phone, quick and reliable and offers great networking features - including the top class BBM. the Bold 9780 also offers UMA capability (not sure if it only works on Orange sim or not) but this means that you get a FULL phone signal if you are conected to a Wi-Fi network! So if you normally have a poor mobile reception at home, the phone will switch to UMA mode and use the Wi-Fi signal as a phone booster. Brilliant piece of technology. I am also selling a Blackberry Playbook 16GB because I now have another tab through work and dont need two. This is in top condition, not used a great deal due to my work one. I will sell both together for 200 real black gucci belt good condition for sale 150 or swap for blackberry bold 9790 or iphone 4 the belt still looks new comes with the box and the bags inside the gcci belt size is 34-38 contact 07538937323 serious people offers accepted For sale is my samsung galaxy note in white. Its factory unlocked. In fullywrking order in excellent condition. The marks on the screen in the pic is fingerprints not marks. Comes with a pink flip case if wanted. Included in the sale is the box charger manuel headphones. Onlyselling as its too big for me to carry about so have brought a smaller one. Otherwise its an amazing phone with all its f

0 comments:

Post a Comment