Friday, July 20, 2012

IPhone 4 Brand New (sealed up) -

BRAND NEW IPHONE 4 8GB SEALED UP ALSO COMES WITH WARRANTY UNLOCKED ON T-MOBILE CAL FOR MORE INFO 07943 533 037 I am selling my Galaxy S2, 2011 phone of the year! It is in great condition as I have always had it in a case with the screen protector. I will also include a separate charger and 2 x 2300mAH batteries with extra capacity! Thanks. I have a blackberry bold 9700 and i would like to swap for something different. open to any offers or will sell for 70. Phone is in full working order, is used so has a few scuffs blackberry is coming off just below speaker an could do with a new back or even just a cover. Comes with charger and USB lead, sorry no box. I have a good conditioned blackberry Bold 9780 works perfectly looking to swap for a iphone 3GS. Call/text - 07986405399 ta White apple iphone 4s for sale, on Vodafone, comes with box charger and earphones, only 3 months old. May consider swap for BB Bold 9900 + 50 Need quick sale or swap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment