Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blackberry bold 9780 black £135 Ono ?

Blackberry bold 9780 bold black Excellent condition Unlocked to all networks Phone and charger 135 Ono No swaps or PayPal I HAVE AN IMMACULATE IPHONE 4 16 GIG IN BLACK FOR SALE ALWAYS HAD BACK AND FRONT SCREEN PROTECTORS ON IT , BOUGHT FROM AN EX O2 EMPLOYEE NOT A CONTRACT OR UPGRADE , GREAT MOBILE ONLY SELLING IT AS I AM LOOKING TO GET A 4S , I WILL THROW IN A LEATHER FLIP CASE COST 20 FOR FREE **** Dropped to 285 ***** DO NOT GET IN TOUCH TO ASK IF I WILL TAKE 230 OR 250 THE PRICE IS LISTED For Sale my Samsung SGH-E370 Mobile Slide Phone on 02 network.Sold in good condition and working.Colour screen ,camera etc,very nice neat compact size phone.Sold with charger from a pet and smoke free home. This is pretty good conidition. selling due to upgrade. comes with orignal box, charger and Usb lead and HTC headphones. I am sorry but i canot deliver. You will have to collect. FOR SALE IS THIS BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY 9900 WORTH OVER 500 FOR ONLY 375 ITEM IS TOBE COLLECTED FROM DARTFORD NEAR BLUE WATER IT IS CURRENTLY ON VODAPHONE BUT CAN BE EASILY UNLOCKED FOR 7 IF I GET TIME I WILL HAVE IT UNLOCKED GRAB A BARGAIN BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES

0 comments:

Post a Comment