Thursday, August 16, 2012

Samsung solid xcover phone ?

I have a samsung solid xcover phone for sale it is a great phone for all you people who work outdoors or play outdoorsoNLY BEEN USED A COUPLE OF TIMES AS NEW It is in excellent conditioo scratches on face and back is in good condition too as you can see from the pics .you wont be dissapointed theonly thing nor in the phone is the memory card , it is also water and dust resistant.if you would like to know any more about this phone just give me a call .Thanks BLACKBERRY 9360 A CONDITION AMAZING PHONE COMES WITH 8GB BUILT IN AND CHARGER LATEST 7.1 SOFTWARE UPDATE UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS CAN BE TAKEN ABROAD OR EVEN USED IN UK LEGIT SALE I SELL REGULARLY ON GUMTREE THEREFORE JUST COPY AND PASTE MY NUMBER AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE HOW MANY ADS I HAVE ON GUMTREE (SEARCH BBOX) blackberry 9300,comes with box, charger, usb, blackberry disc and start here guide and also unlocked to any other network just got small tiny mark tho looking fro around 70, must can collect MOBILE PHONES URGENTLY WANTED ANY MAKE ANY MODEL IPHONES SAMSUNGS NOKIAS JUST TEXT ME WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHAT YOU WANT CASH IS READY AND WAITING I ALSO BUY BLOCKED/NO SERVICE PHONES LOCATED IN YORK CAN TRAVEL ABIT QUICK RESPONSE TO TEXTS 07855554405 I am selling my Black Galaxy ace. It comes with everything including the box and the manuals. I am selling because I am looking for a better phone. This phone is in mint condition, it is very well cared. it includes 2gb memory card and a sd card reader... it also comes with a brand new back case which is officialy

0 comments:

Post a Comment